Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

TEST

Hello everyone!!

Hop Step and Japan changed is back!! How is the new design? I hope you like it.

I went to Yamashita Honki Udon for lunch today. It is located in Meguro, Tokyo. I saw the TV show "Viking" introduced there. The shop owner is a comedian. His stage name is "Omoro Yamashita". A recommended dish is a carry udon with beef tail. So I ordered it.




   Yamashita Honki Udon

Carry Udon with beef tail


The udon nudle is very smooth and sticky. The fresh cream is put on the curry soup. So it tastes mild and creamy, not so spicy. 



This is a beef tail. It was so soft and tasty. 

Have you eaten udon? I heard many udon restaurants open in the world. I hope you try it!!


Information
Name: Yamashita Honiki Udon
Adress: TO building B1F, 3-4-9 Kami-Osaki, Shinagawaku, Tokyo
Tel: 03-3449-9234
Open: 11:30-14:30 17:30-24:00(L.O.23:30) (Sat) 11:30-23:00(L.O.22:30)
Regular Holiday: Sunday, holiday

Map


No comments:

Post a Comment